Please join us for our Annual Children’s Fun Night on October 31st.
BRBC FAMILY CAMP June 10-13, 2016
- BIBLE, pen/pencils, writing pad/notebook
- Bedding – Pillow, sleeping bag plus a blanket or sheets/blankets. Beds are single sized bunk beds. You can also bring fitted bottom sheet and/or mattress pad to cover the mattress, even if you are bringing a sleeping bag.
- Towel, washcloth, soap, shampoo, and other personal items you may need.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes, include sweatshirt/sweater/light jacket, and hat. We suggest BRIGHT color T-shirts for young children. Flashlight, camera.
- Sleepwear and ear plugs if you are a light sleeper.
- Bottled water or any drinks of your choice – water will be available as well in the dining hall during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- SNACKS (ready to eat only).
- Please wear modest attire – no short shorts, no two piece bathing suits, women please wear a dark color shirt over your bathing suits. – These are rules established by Pine Valley Camp.
- REGRISTRATION AT ENTRANCE OF DINING HALL (IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR RIGHT UPON ENTRANCE). LOOK FOR MARISA LEAL
*If you have any food allergies please let Richard Guevara or Marisa Leal know
Thank You and GOD Bless!
PINE VALLEY BIBLE CONFERENCE CENTER
8668 Pine Creek Rd, Pine Valley, CA 91962
DIRECTIONS FROM CHURCH
- Take 805 North
- Merge on to 54 East
- Continue on to 125 North
- Merge on to 8 East
- Exit Pine Valley
- Turn left onto Pine Valley
- Turn left onto Old Highway 80
- SHARP RIGHT TURN onto Pine Creek RD (right after the bridge)
- Registration will be immediately to your right upon entrance to the camp site.
Drive Safely and GOD Bless