Including photos on our website of attendees and events at Bonita Road Baptist Church is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
1. Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events
2. We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
3. We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos we post online. Adults may occasionally be identified only if prior permission is given.
4. If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than Bonita Road Baptist Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
5. We will gladly remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 619-425-2001 or notify the site admin via e-mail BRBCSD.HOST@Gmail.com.
6. If you would like to put your name or your child’s name on a “do not use” list, please contact the site admin as indicated above.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs throughout this website are the property of and are copyrighted by Bonita Road Baptist Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Bonita Road Baptist Church.
Please call 619-425-2001 or write to us at 73 E Bonita Road, Chula Vista CA 91910 if you have any comments, questions, or concerns about our Photo Use Policy. Thank you.